Weekend Update!

Yes, I have Saturday Night Live on the brain, after reading Tina Fey's book Bossypants. It is a short and easy read, and laugh out loud funny. I really enjoyed it!

I have found the most perfect fabric for my dining room drapes. Really, I am giddy. My china is Minton's Ancient Lights. I sometimes use it on my white hutch and have only used it once to eat on. I currently have some of my favorite MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Checks plates on the hutch, some flower candlesticks, and some leafy green serving pieces.




I have just ordered a swatch of this fabulous fabric for the drapes. I hope I love it as much in person as I love it online. I have to admit that I also love it printed out, folded, and taped to the side of the window. Yeah, I am cool like that.


Once I get the fabric sample, we will choose a paint color to coordinate, and hopefully will get this dining room painted soon!

Comments

Popular Posts